Lets plan together
Funeral planning and funeral home service discussions can be a very helpful experience for you and your loved ones. Pre-Planning it allows you to share your feelings on various aspects of your funeral service, and makes your family members aware of your personal preferences in a friendly, relaxed, unhurried way. Shannon & Malone Chapel Of Peace Funeral Home has professional, multicultural, bilingual staff members to guide youthrough the entire process.
During a pre-planning consultation you can expect to receive information regarding funeral trusts, insurance products, social security benefits and other pertinent topics. More importantly, you receive counseling.
Additional reasons for Pre-Planning a funeral include counseling on:
- Last Will and Testament, POA, Dual POA, etc.
- How to provide for a terminally ill loved one
- Steps to relieve family members of financial burdens associated with funerals
Advantages of Pre-planning
Pre-planning lets you to make decisions now, with a clear head, and to pay in advance, thereby locking in today’s prices. And, if you need to make payments for the arrangements, Pre-Planning makes it possible to pay in affordable installments.
Our firm has a Colorado Licensed Insurance Agent on staff and is available to help families make an educated decision on available forms of life insurance that will protect their families.
Pre-planning gurantees :
- Your wishes will be fulfilled
- Decisions will already be made, sparing your family during this painful time.
- Finances will have been taken care of, sparing your loved ones of unnecessary financial burden.
What to do next
Contact us to schedule a Pre-Planning visit or with any additional questions. We are always happy to to provide any information you may want. We have a licensed Insurance Agent on site.